Maximizing Casino Bonuses
Online casinos are amazing for a multitude of reasons. Not only can you play your favourite casino games from the comfort of your own home, or on the go with mobile online casinos, but the online casino bonuses offered to new and existing players will boost your bankroll from the word go. Online casino bonuses are used by casinos to entice new players to create accounts or to keep existing players coming back for more, but it’s important that all players understand how online casino bonuses work – no matter your level of experience.
Today we will discuss how online casino bonuses work, the different types of online casino bonuses, and how to maximise the benefits of the accepted online casino bonus.
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of online casinos which accept players from Canada and they are all competing for YOUR business. Brick and mortar casinos attract players by offering free food and drinks, free games, or even free accommodation, and bonuses are how online casinos entice new players. There are different types of online casino bonuses and many of them are accessible when creating a new account and making a first deposit, but each kind of bonus will have its own set of terms and conditions attached.
Best Casino Bonus Offers Online
|5/5||$1600 CAD|| Play now|
|4.9/5||$1000 CAD|| Play now|
|4.8/5||$750 CAD|| Play now|
|4.7/5||$500 CAD|| Play now|
|4.6/5||150% up to $200 CAD|| Play now|
|4.5/5||$350 CAD|| Play now|
|4.4/5||$800 CAD|| Play now|
These terms and conditions will differ depending on the online casino in question, and are known as ‘playthrough requirements’. Playthrough requirements will be denoted with an ‘x’, for example 40x, and this number signifies how many times you will have to bet your initial deposit amount before your bonus becomes cashable.
Different Types of Online Casino Bonuses
This is by no means an exhaustive list of the types of online casino bonuses on offer, but these two are the most popular.
- No Deposit Bonus: all you need to do to receive a No Deposit Bonus is create an account, and you will receive credit in your online casino bankroll. You will however have to make a real money deposit before your No Deposit Bonus becomes cashable.
- Match Bonus: this is the most common online casino bonus of all and will match your initial deposit up to a certain limit. For example, if the match bonus is 100% up to CA$200, you will essentially double any deposit made up to CA$200.
Should You Deposit the Bonus Match Maximum?
With regards to the Match Bonus, it’s important to consider whether depositing the maximum amount is worth it to receive the maximum possible bonus, or whether making a smaller deposit is better for your pocket.
- All Match Bonuses will have wagering or playthrough requirements attached, and they will only become cashable once the requirements are met. For example, a Match Bonus of 100% up to CA$200 with 50x playthrough requirements. You will have CA$400 in your online casino account, but you will have to wager 50 times the deposit amount (CA$10,000) before the bonus becomes cashable.
- If you deposit only CA$50 and receive the same amount back from the Match Bonus, you will only have to wager $2500 with 50x playthrough requirements before your bonus becomes cashable.
How to Maximise the Bonus Benefits
- Check the bonus percentage and the maximum deposit amount
- Always review the playthrough requirements attached
- Find out how much games contribute to the playthrough requirements
- Play low to medium variance slots
- Remember that you can always a decline a bonus
- Check your progress often
- Do not create an online casino account just for the bonus
Enjoy and good luck!